How to Make a Copy
1. Login to the copier
3. Place your document to copy in one of two ways:
Flatbed Scanning: Place your document onto the glass face down.
2. Choose "Copy" from the main menu.
Top-Feeder Scanning: Place your document face up into the feeder. Adjust guides to fit your document. You are ready when the green light comes on.
4. Choose Copy Settings:
- Type in the number of copies you want by using the number pad to the right of the screen.
- The specified copy quantity appears on the screen after you enter it.
- Once you have chosen desired settings, hit the green "Start" button below the number pad to copy.