Google classroom - Students
Joining a class
- Student will click the waffle button
- Click Classroom
- Click the plus sign and click Join Class
- Enter the unique class code provided by the teacher
- Click the “Stream” tab
- Here you can see the questions, assignments, and announcements the teacher has posted.
Assignments are represented by the “Clipboard” icon
- Click “Open”
- Here the student can attach work by clicking “Add,” or click “Create” to add a new document. For example, if you click “Create” then “Docs” it will allow you to click and edit the new document that was just created.
- Once you are done, click “Turn In”
Questions are represented by the “Question Mark” icon
- Click where it says “Type your answer” then “Submit” when finished.
- The student can click “Add class comment” on the question.
Announcements do not have a special icon.
- The student can click “Add class comment” on the announcement.
- A student can click the mail icon next to a name to send a message.
- A student can click this tab to view class information and materials added by the teacher.