MPS Technology help desk
We're here to help!
Welcome to the MPS Technology Help Desk site. Please use the menu to the left to view various helpful articles about the technology used in the district.
For specific issues, please place a work order by clicking here.
As always, you can reach Help Desk directly by calling ext. 4357 or emailing email@example.com.
MPSIT works closely with students and staff regarding all aspects of technology in Muskogee Public Schools--we support teachers, students, staff, and administrators with a variety of technology and solutions.
To ensure a quality instructional environment, we strive to provide:
- a robust infrastructure (data center services, telephony, networking, Internet connectivity);
- high quality devices for teaching and learning;
- outstanding support for staff and students
The MPSIT Dept is comprised of 5 teams. Team names and primary responsibilities are listed below along with a brief description of how each respective team supports staff and/or students.
- Help Desk and Business Systems: Alio (employee & financial records), TripTracker, Versatrans, LaserFiche (paperless record keeping), and the District Help Desk (x4357).
- Technical Support: (Field Technicians and 1:1 technicians) computers, laptops, tablets, copiers, interactive whiteboards, projectors, audiovisual and most end-user technology equipment;
- Data Systems: Infrastructure & Systems Analysis - data center servers, virtual computing, network cabling, routers, switches, wireless access points, telephones, intercoms, video cameras & surveillance software.
- Enrollment/SIS: PowerSchool, InfoSnap, the WAVE, and district Enrollment Processes.
- Instructional: Technology Integration and Teacher Training (PowerSchool, Pearson Suite, Edmentum), and the FABLAB located at Muskogee High School.
We strive to positively and productively to ensure that I.T. Starts Here by serving efficiently (doing things right) and effectively (doing the right things) in order to support teachers as they integrate technology for the benefit of fostering student learning and achievement.
We are a learning organization and believe in continuous improvement. If you have a question or comment about how we can provide better service please do not hesitate to contact me or one of our outstanding team managers listed in the directory of this Help Page.
-- Eric Wells, Chief Information Officer